ABOUT BRIAN TUDOR:
Being raised and educated in this beautiful valley has made me appreciate why people want to be here. I feel that, living in Bozeman most of my life, I understand a buyers’ need to find that “perfect” home. I know your purchase could very well be the biggest decision you have made in the past few years and my experience can help. I am a GRI graduate and have worked with one of the top agents for ERA. As a team, Sharon Tudor Isler and I can either find that property that fills your needs or help you sell the property you have now. Let us help you with any Real Estate question you might have. We truly are here for you.
- Assist in your pre-qualification for financing, if applicable.
- Find the home, land or income property that best meets your needs.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
- Complete a preliminary search of properties currently available that fit your requirements.
- Eliminate any that don’t meet most of your requirements.
- Complete market research, whenever possible, so that you may make a knowledgeable and competitive offer.
- Use all my knowledge and skill in the complicated process of writing all your offers and all other contracts.
- Complete a closing-costs estimate for you at the writing of offers.
- Utilize my skills and experience in negotiating the best possible price and terms for you.
- Help further protect your interests by discussing possible property inspections and arranging for them if you wish.
- Assist you, if you would like, in finding financing for your purchase.
- Use great care and professionalism in managing all aspects of your escrow.
- Keep in close contact with you throughout the purchase and escrow period so that we will both be able to make all the best, most-informed decisions.
- Coordinate and oversee any final walk-through inspection of your purchase property.
- Personally accompany you at the signing of the final escrow closing papers.
- At close of escrow, coordinate the delivery of keys to your new property!
“We just wanted to let you know how wonderful and secure we felt in having Brian Tudor and Sharon Tudor Isler handle the selling of our home in Bozeman, especially in such a difficult market”. – Glenn and Wendy Welsh
“Brian did a great job and you should know that he is a wonderful ambassador for ERA Landmark, I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again as a REALTOR in the future, nor would I hesitate to recommend him highly to anyone else.” – Matthew Savery
“Brian Tudor made my first home buying purchase a breeze! He was always available to answer my many questions. He walked me through each step as everything was very new to me. He even took care of doing my walk-through as I could not be in town. He followed through with each item that needed to be fixed. My experience was great! Thank You!” – Kathryn Trost
“Brian Tudor went out of his way to assist in my real estate transaction. He never complained. He has my deepest respect and thanks.” – Art Alphin